Translate!

Tuesday, 24 June 2014

A New Start!

BTS - Just One Day

Hai Daisies! Some of you would find this format a little familiar, it's because I am the same blogger for Awkward Sunni, CLICK here to visit it!

Many of you would ask, "Why create another one?"

It's because I don't really want to rant there, I want to focus more on tags, tips, advice, outings on that blog, maybe have some High School Problem Rants there, but I won't rant about like friendship, love etc.

So yeah!

I already had this blog since last year, but I actually changed the entire outlook and here I am! I wanted to change my outlook because, I want to start anew and why not change the look?

I actually had a really hard time wrecking my head for a new blogspot name, it was originally Mongmi Wonderland, and I changed it to SUNNYlicious, my nickname but it's actually Sunni, but close enough. And someone already took it and here are the other names I tried :

- Rainbowlicious
- Rainlicious
- Bluelicious

Don't judge me for the '-licious' thing! I really like it!

----------

But yeah, and why not start off this blog with a little introduction? So here are 15 Facts About Me!


  1. I am from Asian~
  2. I have a lot of problems in life that I would say out loud because, nobody simply cares about my problems.
  3. I have a boyfriend, just to let you guys know, don't try to hit on me!
  4.  The problems I face are usually peer pressure as well as rumors & gossips from my friends, urgh so disappointing much...
  5. I am from Singapore!
  6. I am a typical Kpop fan, but I am more to the Tumblr, Indie-ish, Vintage side.
  7. I wish to own vintage items, they are simple my favourite type of everything! Wallpapers, text, pictures, furniture, anything!
  8. School is just simply annoying, but I don't hate it, on;y the education part, does that make sense?
  9. Shopaholic here~
  10. My catch-phrase is 'So yeah'.
  11. I am originally from Normal Academic Stream and I jumped to Express this year, causing more trouble, stress and problems. (SG Teens would understand better)
  12. My nickname is Sunni!
  13. Horoscope : Virgo
  14. 14 is one of my favourite number, as well as 6, 20 and 19.
  15. OREOS FOR LIFE!

----------


Well that's it! I hope you learnt a little bit about me and know what kind of rants you are in for.
This is farewell then, stay tune for the next update!
Baibai^^





No comments:

Post a Comment