Its the first week before school ends, so there is like 2 more weeks to go and today we get to confirm our SA2 results for the paper itself, which means that we would know whether did we pass that certain subject or not, as well as, knowing the position you obtain in class and level.
Personally, I claimed to 4th position in class and 9th in level and in my point of view, I did quite badly compared to mid term, but at least I'm still Top 10 in level and class.
What irks me is that my close friend of mine who is also a laterally transferred student like me, the position she got wasn't as what she would be pleased and I'm like "I told you that you would regret."
The story is that a few days before the exam started (which was a weekend), that friend, which I shall name Friend A, along with some other friends, we went out to study together on a Saturday and Friend A was kind of distracted and knowing that our Geography paper was on Monday, she didn't really study much of it.
And knowing that she is weak on that certain subject, I offered to help her out, but she declined, saying that she wasn't in the mood to study. While 3 of us were studying, 2 of them, Friend A and another friend, were distracted and kept talking and drawing.
I am not really concerned about the other friend because she is actually coping well so there isn't much to worry about.
Moving on to Sunday.
In the class group chat, we all discussed about the topics tested and asked questions about it, sending pictures of notes and all.
And so the next day, Friend A came in and I realised that she was looking at the wrong notes and decided to tell her that. She then said that she studied everything, not knowing the topics given. I told her that it was all on the group chat and she replied "My phone screen is badly cracked, how do you expect me to see and know?"
Making a comeback, "So why didn't you ask someone to help you type it out and send it to you? Or even call?" She was silenced.
It then continued for the next few subjects. Staying back in school to study is a good thing, but studying with the wrong company isn't.
So she was really distracted and was having fun playing with the seniors as I was upstairs studying like cray cray. I did tell her that she was with the wrong company to study with, but she didn't really care and I gave up trying to help.
And now knowing our results, she regrets and cries about it.
--
Not to be mean or anything, but it's just that, I've been trying to ring the sense of urgency in her head since the start of our second semester. I endured the urge to be angered, but it came to a point whereby I was really annoyed and I decided to stop.
I do feel bad for her, but what can I do now?
There is no turning back.
She may go back to NA or she just have to put in extra effort to study next year due to streaming.
All I can do then is to help her, to motivate her.
But for now, all I can say is "I told you so."
--
So yeah, that's the end of this little rant I had in school today and yesterday.
I really wish that I can somehow magically pull up her marks,
but I guess this is what she gets for not listening to me
or not having the sense of urgency.
but I guess this is what she gets for not listening to me
or not having the sense of urgency.
Till next time,
buaibuai!!

No comments:
Post a Comment