Translate!

Sunday, 5 October 2014

Starving?

Hey my daisies! So holidays are coming for me and I am currently having a 2-3 weeks break from all those studying and urgh, I'm glad it's over.

But over the past few weeks when I was studying like cray cray, my personality changed like 180 and many of my friends said that I changed for the worst and got kinda offended.


There was only one friend, my best friend, of mine since last year understood the stage I was in and didn't really bother about me. When I had no appetite to eat after school she would ask me to eat, but not like force me to eat, because I honestly didn't have the appetite, but I did eat a little so yeah.

But many talked behind my back saying and assuming that I am not eating because I am on a diet, or I am starving myself to look skinnier for my boyfriend. It's bullshit, okay?

They assume whatever I do is because of my boyfriend.

What's wrong with being on a diet?

Who are you to tell me what to do in MY life?

Maybe I just have a passion for exercising or I really don't have an appetite, not because I wanna lose weight.

It really annoys me that there are people out there assuming and assuming and they claim that they are not. Sigh, annoying.

----



I guess that's all for today,
 just something to get out of my chest after a month of enduring,
thanks for reading,
buaibuaaaii! 

No comments:

Post a Comment