Translate!

Saturday, 5 July 2014

2nd Semester

After Ever After

Hey Daisies! Well the second semester just started and the first week of it just ended!
The week just passed by like that!
But these few days, I felt really lonely in terms of I had no one to talk to, no one to approach.

My boyfriend was really busy with his CCA, I had some conflicts with my friends, just, urgh, lonesome.


These days I feel really left out, my friends have like other friends to attend to, I won't touch on my boyfriend since he was really tired and busy, nothing bad about that, but being left out by my friends is something kinda saddening, well to me.

But then again, I like the feeling of being alone. I would rather be alone than be betrayed by people, something I learnt over the years as a teenager. I never liked to joke around, which spark off most friendship problems because my friends like to joke around with me and all.

I just feel, like I'm not suitable for my friends in a way.

They love to joke around, I don't.
They are not really sensitive, I am super sensitive.
They are fun to be with, I'm not

Like I would usually keep quiet, since I don't want my words to hurt anyone. But like what I told my close friends before, I would be a 'mute' if I have to, if my words don't make any sense or hurt someone. I don't know, I just feel like whatever I say would hurt someone very badly.

Even if I go through a battle in my head and heart, I still smile so nobody would worry, so nobody would know I am going through a depressing life. But nobody understands how I feel about things, which is kinda annoying cause they would say I am usually a really cheerful girl, but sorry guise, I'm not all that happy :)

But for now, I would like my second semester to be peaceful and conflict-free.

No comments:

Post a Comment