Translate!

Sunday, 6 July 2014

It's Not Just HER

Hey Daisies~ This incident actually happened yesterday and it was really a pain in the ass, so I had to let it out.

Some people don't realise what they say annoy people, and when someone else does the same thing, you find it annoying.

Basically you are just annoying yourself unwillingly.


So I have a senior who is super awesome, funny, bossy in a really good way, and she is super smart. But the thing is that she has a bad past and a scary background. She deals with family problems everyday, she goes through 'N' Level stress, insecurity as well as having a crush on someone who doesn't like her back.

And she went to cut her hair yesterday and posted on our group chat, asking 'How do I look with short hair?"

Everyone knows when you ask such questions, you will get feedbacks, comments and replies from different people. Everyone in the group including me replied back with compliments and all, no negative comments, nothing negative at all.

And she kept replying, "No! I am so ugly!" etc etc

Now, many would just say "Omg, she is such an attention seeker!"

Even if she is, words still hurt. But the problem now is that she registered in her head is that 'She is ugly'. Its a FACT TO HER. And thus she would neglect our compliments. What I would like to say to this senior of mine is that why are you asking us on our opinion when you already know you are ugly?

Plus we ALL have different opinions. To you, you may look fat and ugly, but to others you look skinny and beautiful.

Now here comes the thing that I want to say badly, when she started to say that she is ugly and all, the rest were really angry and started to scold her for being so negative when THEY themselves are always like that.

They later come and tell me how annoying she is being, how she should accept their compliments and not neglect them. And I'm like here thinking to myself, "That is what all of you have f-ing been doing."

So think twice before you say anything bad behind someone else's back, because you may just be backstabbing yourself too.

--


That concludes my rant, there is more to this, 
but I would be cursing and all throughout the whole time so, 
better to be safe than sorry.

Hope some may relate to my problem today and 
stay tune for more relate-able  rants!

No comments:

Post a Comment